Progressively Aerostrutture has built a centre of excellence capable of welding all the alloys of aluminum, steel and titanium. The welding machine in use, Sciaky, has been joined by TIG welding machines, so today Aerostrutture is qualified for the welding of:
- steel from 1 to 6 mm, diameter >25.4 mm
- aluminium from 0,60 mm to 3,60 mm, diameter >12,7 mm
- stainless steel from 0,67 to 4 mm, diameter >25,4 mm
- depth 0.5 mm and diameter 6 mm
|Leonardo Aircraft Aerostrutture||Spot welding||NTA 76251|
|Leonardo Aircraft Aerostrutture||Metal Melting Welding (T.I.G.)||NTA 76053|
|Leonardo Helicopters Division||Spot welding||STA 100-81-15 |
Below, the technical specifications of our treatments.
Maximum material dimensions:
- Length: 4,000 mm
- Width: 2,000 mm
- Thickness: 60 mm
- Cutting speed: 1.5 mt/min
Per lavorare alluminio, acciaio e titanio utilizziamo:
- Hydraulic press with rubber cushion 2.500 tonnes with two tables 1.900×90
- Galdabini double effect press 100 tonnes with one table 1.300×1.000 mm.
- Stretch forming Müller 160 tonnes for max dimension 1.850×1.250 mm.
- Stretch forming Hufford 17,5 tonnes up to 6.000 mm.